Документ без названия

PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » От первого лица. » Юлия Степанова. Yuliya Stepanova.

Юлия Степанова. Yuliya Stepanova.

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Спасибо уважаемому Жертвы Амуру за наводку ( и от фрэндов - от них самих же не дождаться) :flag:

http://www.dansesaveclaplume.com/pas-de … u-bolchoi/

Meeting with Youlia Stepanova, the new emerald-eyed star of the Bolshoi

Classic lines that resemble the standards of the Vaganova Academy, cat eyes that stretch to infinity, an unfathomable emerald look ... The Bolshoi Ballet has found a new noble dancer in Youlia Stepanova, prone to the major roles in the repertoire. She was engaged as a soloist by Sergei Filin in September 2015, and Makhar Vaziev made her Star Dancer in September 2016 after one testing season that was crowned by a triumphant tour in London.  Coming from St. Petersburg, she kept the racy dance, and she is committed to express herself in the tradition of the Bolshoi after debuting at the Mariinsky Theater and holding a contract at the Stanislavsky Theatre. „Danses avec la plume“ met in London last August, at the Royal Opera House, a month before her appointment. A portrait of a Russian ballet star in the making.

You're at the Bolshoi Ballet since this season (2015-2016) and you've danced many roles. How did you get into this company?

I started working at the Mariinsky Ballet and I have danced many leading roles, the most important being Odette / Odile in Swan Lake. But later, I decided to look for something more meaningful. At first, I even looked at smaller companies. I wanted more than anything to express myself  and dance soloist and star roles. This is why I decided to try my luck at the Bolshoi. I thought I would regret all my life not to have done so. It went very well and I was immediately engaged as a soloist. I am very happy, happy with my choice and I hope everything will continue as well.

You were hired by Sergei Filin and now Makhar Vaziev who startet his work last March and seems to appreciate you. What impulse will he give the company?

I am convinced that he is a very strong leader. He said he will make the company even better, it´s his goal. He is also very voluntary. He went to all the rehearsals of the ballet soloists. The company immediately began to work and everyone was infected by his determination. I am sure that the theater will grow.

You're not the only ballerina who left St. Petersburg for other horizons in recent years. Do you have an opinion on the loss of attractiveness of this prestigious theater of the time of the imperial era?

In all honesty, I have no strong views on the matter. Probably everyone follows his/her own path and seeks to find the destination that will be the best to express oneself further. However, I think Moscow is a busy city and the Bolshoi itself offers more opportunities. They tell me that here I became more confident and I do feel so. My dance became more confident. But each case is different.

Let's go back in time: how did you get this passion for dance?

Just when I was about 6 years, I managed to go to the ballet with my mother. Coincidentally, it was Giselle. I watched it and I got hooked! When we left the theater, I was dancing on the streets. I didn´t notice anyone, not even the passersby who looked at me. I fell in love with ballet at once and when I came home, I was dancing again and again, remembering all the scenes of Giselle. Thus began my great passion. Spikes and tutus then became the dream of my childhood.

Growing up as a ballerina, what dreams guided you? Who were your models?

I have dreamed of dancing all the classical ballets (laughs). In particular, I was longing to dance Giselle. In the future, I hope this dream will come true. In my childhood I admired Maia Plisetskaya. I was talking about her to everyone. There was obviously Galina Ulanova. I had their books, recordings, and I watched them repeatedly at home. Swan Lake, Giselle, The Sleeping Beauty: I was trying to dance them.

You trained at the Vaganova Academy, nursery of the Mariinsky Theatre. What have you gained there, which is not acquired anywhere else?

It seems to me, and many people are also saying this, that the upper body and arms are very important there. This is the classical dance in all its splendor, with primarily focus on the cleanliness of positions and representations. The arms and back are our major assets.

How have you adapted your style from St. Petersburg to the Bolshoi criteria? What do you focus on with your coach Ludmila Semenyaka?

Everything is slightly different at the Bolshoi. First, the tempo is faster. It goes without saying that everybody dances the same ballet, Swan Lake remains Swan Lake, but here it is faster, more active. Furthermore, there are individual emotional accents, for example the black swan. Lyudmila Ivanovna Semenyaka said here, the black swan was totally different in the version of Yuri Grigorovich, and I would have to learn everything again from the start, maybe not right now because the transition is delicate. But she helps me a lot, especially since she also comes from St. Petersburg. She began dancing there and then came to Moscow so she knows what this migration entails. I feel good here, everyone is confident and emotional both in their dance and their ways of being: I try to conform to them.

Were you able to work with Yury Grigorovich?

No, unfortunately he was not at the theater for Swan Lake. I learned from videos. Lyudmila Ivanovna helped me from A to Z. I have not met Yury Grigorovich in person.

Can you explain the specificity of the Bolshoi Swan Lake, choreographed by Yury Grigorovich?

I understand well: the protagonist is Siegfried. The plot revolves around his duality. On one side, there is evil in black, the other, well, his white side, pure, bright. His two oppositions clash in him and the evil genius (note: Rothbart in the version of Yury Grigorovich) draws him to the dark side. He also cursed his shadow. In the end, Siegfried is left alone and dispossessed. He understands that the evil genius and the black swan overcame him and he repents. I see it this way.

You danced Swan Lake at the Mariinsky, in the version of Sergeyev. What changes did you feel in the role of Odette / Odile since you were working at the Bolshoi?

As far as the order of dancing is concerned we begin with the white act, then pas de deux with the black swan follows. That's the same in both versions. Here some changes were added and the major difference is in the final stage and the characters. At the Mariinsky, there really is a black swan. She's alive and she wants Siegfried to follow her, as if she were human. And it works. But here at the Bolshoi's all in the imagination of the prince, in his mind and his body. The Black Swan is like a shadow-like evil, causing the wrong side to emerge. It's an interesting version. I love dancing and I like to try all versions.

You have realized part of your dreams. What is left to be desired?

Obviously I would dance all the classics, Giselle, The Sleeping Beauty and Don Quixote, Raymonda and Legend of Love. But I also enjoy contemporary productions. I like exploring new body gymnastics because I myself am very flexible. These wavy body movements are very nice to dance for me.

Who do you like among the choreographers of our time?

Overall, among the Russians, I like Alexei Ratmansky and Yuri Possokhov. I could dance the role of Bela in a production of them: A Hero of our time. Which I love. I like Wayne McGregor, he came up with „Infra“ at the Mariinsky. I liked his choreography and I would dance other parts of the genre.

Are you interested in what is happening in foreign dance companies?

Yes, absolutely, I try to find records when I prepare new roles. Nowadays, it is very convenient because almost everything is online. We can look at different dancers, Covent Garden, Opera Garnier as well as Russian companies. I remember when I was preparing Sylvia (Ashton) at the Mariinsky, I tried to find the original version on the internet. I looked up Marianela Nuñez. I enjoyed and it and I tried to learn by watching.

Would you like to dance in other companies then? When invited for example.

I think anyone who dances would be happy to work with another company. I absolutely wanted to dance at the Bolshoi initially. Why not learn a new way of dancing, meet other dancers and benefit from their experience? It would be wonderful and very interesting.

What hobbies do you have?

In fact, when I hurt my leg, I stayed at home for a while on sick leave. I braided wreaths, I made tiaras, jewelry. I think if I was not a dancer, I'd probably design. I would have made different embroideries, jewels and tiaras for performances. I dream: maybe one day I will craft me a tiara and jewelry for a ballet, who knows.

So you have a favorite costume?

For now, I would say that I prefer the black swan costume. I have not danced many roles at the Bolshoi but I love this black tutu with a velvety material.

The Bolshoi is often on tour in the West. Do you feel like a cultural ambassador to Russia?

I think in general there is a diplomatic dimension in these tours. It seems that Russian ballet is well perceived and admired everywhere. We try to encourage people to take an interest in Russia. The public is nice and we do not feel any tension. We hope that we contribute to the improvement of international relations with Russia.

The interview was implemented with the help of Anna Zakharova

+1

http://www.balletinsider.com/archive/solo/5575

Юлия Степанова

Прима-балерина Большого театра Юлия Степанова в эксклюзивном интервью Ballet Insider рассказала о том, как она готовится к спектаклю, сколько нужно работать, чтобы стать примой, и планах на будущее.

Bi: Юлия, этот сезон Вы начали в ранге прима-балерины Большого театра. Были ли Вы готовы к такому стремительному карьерному росту?

ЮС: Для меня это было неожиданно. Я мечтала стать примой и танцевать ведущие партии с самого детства, но то, что все произойдет так стремительно и в Большом театре, я не надеялась. Шок, счастье и ответственность – вот чувства, которые меня переполняли. Буду стараться справляться с ответственностью и доказывать, что я достойна этого статуса.

Bi: Как Вы думаете, почему Махар Вазиев принял такое решение, ведь вы не так давно танцуете в Большом театре?

ЮС: (смеется) Не знаю, конечно. Я очень ему благодарна. В целом я ведь танцую в театре уже восьмой сезон, сейчас пик моей карьеры, и если бы я перестала расти дальше, возможно, было бы уже поздно. С каждым годом тело становится менее податливым и желание добиться чего-то – не таким ярким. На мой взгляд, Махар Хасанович Вазиев – мудрый руководитель, в каждом его действии есть смысл.

Bi: Многие годами карабкаются по иерархической лестнице. Вы обращаете внимание на реакцию коллег?

ЮС: Я боялась какого-то негативного отношения к себе, но пока я этого не чувствую. Никто в лицо мне ничего не говорит, я со многими хорошо общаюсь. Труппа поздравляла меня, и я успокоилась на этот счет.

Bi: После Мариинского театра в Москве Вы успели потанцевать в Кремлевском балете и в театре Станиславского, прежде чем прийти в Большой. Почему изначально Вы приехали в Кремлевский балет?

ЮС: У меня был период, когда мне хотелось спокойствия и просто танцевать в свое удовольствие. На самом деле, я ехала к Андрису Лиепе, чтобы с ним поработать. Через какое-то время я психологически настроилась на работу в театре с более широким репертуаром и перешла в театр им. К.Станиславского и В.Немировича-Данченко.

_21A9820-Edit

Bi: Сейчас в Большом театре много прима-балерин из Петербурга, и не только прим. Что, Вы, как представительница вагановской школы и петербургского стиля, думаете по этому поводу?

ЮС: Есть отличия между Москвой и Петербургом. Мне сложно судить, кто лучше, кто хуже. В Петербурге балерины танцуют более лирично, спина и руки поставлены по-другому, зато в Москве в танце присутствует азарт, стремительность, техника. Большой театр может позволить себе разных балерин.

Bi: Как Вы попали в вагановскую академию?

ЮС: Я бредила пуантами, пачками. Как и множество девочек, посещала хореографический кружок в Оренбурге, потом перешла в хореографическую школу. Там педагоги заметили, что у меня есть способности и посоветовали поступать в балетную Академию им. Вагановой. Меня сразу взяли и обучение затянуло.

Bi: Сложно было попасть в Мариинский после окончания академии, ведь конкуренция очень жесткая?

ЮС: Я не сразу попала в Мариинский, была под вопросом на просмотре. Зато в театр Бориса Эйфмана меня взяли сразу. В принципе, я настроилась пойти работать именно в эту труппу. Но после отчетных концертов меня пригласили в Мариинский театр. Мой педагог Людмила Николаевна Сафронова сказала, что я должна танцевать классику и убедила меня идти в Мариинский.

Bi: Вам пришлось менять подход к работе в Большом театре после Мариинского, или существенной разницы нет?

ЮС: Да, конечно. Мне кажется, моя жизнь разделилась. Здесь, в Москве, началась новая жизнь. Сам город излучает какую-то другую энергию, здесь больше возможностей, другой ритм, люди совсем другие. Я чувствую себя уверенной, свободной и энергичной.

Bi: Как проходит день прима-балерины Большого театра Юлии Степановой?

ЮС: Мой день начинается с балетного класса, затем идут различные репетиции, в зависимости от расписания они бывают днем или вечером. Если в театре постановочный процесс, то бывает, что целый день репетируем. Вечером часто спектакли. Если у меня ведущий спектакль, то я стараюсь днем перед спектаклем немного отдохнуть.

Bi: У Вас особый подход к подготовке к спектаклю?

ЮС: Мне нужно полтора часа до выхода на сцену провести одной: я включаю видео спектакля и протанцовываю всю роль в голове, постепенно входя в образ. Для меня это важный момент в подготовке перед выступлением.

Bi: Артисту все время приходится доказывать свое право танцевать. Вам приходится вдвое тяжелее, так как Вы новый человек в театре. Как вы справляетесь с напряжением?

ЮС: У меня в жизни было много таких моментов. Как Вы верно заметили, нам, артистам, все время нужно кому-то что-то доказывать, начиная с самого хореографического училища. Это входит в привычку. Конечно, я волнуюсь, но я научилась собираться и делать то, что должна.

Bi: На что Вы никогда не решитесь ради карьеры?

ЮС: На многое не решусь. На самом деле я не ярая карьеристка, которая положит жизнь ради карьеры. Я хочу семью, ребенка и не пренебрегу своими моральными ценностями.

Bi: Какие у Вас цели на ближайшее время?

ЮС: Я чувствую душевный подъем, я хочу как можно больше работать и танцевать. И классику, и модерн.

Bi: Кто стал Вашим педагогом в Большом театре?

Людмила Ивановна Семеняка. Она большой профессионал! Балерина, которая также закончила Ленинградскую школу, помогает мне ступить на сцену Большого театра. Она передает мне свои навыки балетного искусства. Людмила Ивановна замечательный человек. С ней я чувствую себя, как с мамой, с которой могу поговорить на любую тему, также и на репетициях – я чувствую себя свободной.

+1

Интервью журналу "Студия Антре"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERaXlCAKgW/

+3

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » От первого лица. » Юлия Степанова. Yuliya Stepanova.