Документ без названия

PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » Passionballet » Write here when you surf passionballet

Write here when you surf passionballet

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Опрос

How often do you use the forum?
Once a day

66% - 2
Once a week

0% - 0
Once a month

0% - 0
Less

0% - 0
More

33% - 1
Голосов: 3

Do you sign in during day- or nighttime? When should everyone meet?

Ok everonye, now please let the other forum members know how often you participate on the forum!

VOTE NOW!

The voting doesn't work!

I just voted.
But nevermind, everyone who is online right now may join in on an informal discussion here.

Do you have something to say to us off-topic?

I just cleaned up a little bit in the last few days and therefore put topics that were left "uncommented" into active topics so our visitors have more to choose from.

WE HAVE MORE THAN 100 REGISTERED USERS. Which is great, aside from the fact that most of them prefer to consume our content in silence.

Just imagine how much more lively this forum could be if the enthusiasm level was higher!

In the last few weeks, each member received and identical message including a pre-made STRUCTURE for active participation. Still, the response rate remained very low.

Please, feel free to post here your very personal reasons for non-participation, because I really don´t understand why so many remain silent.

Every reason is welcome, even one where you state that you simply don´t have the time or fear for your privacy.

We deserve to know.

Thank you!

+1

Administrators as well as members can learn a lot from this article:

http://blog.socious.com/bid/71535/Growi … Engagement

It seems I am always alone with some guests, it´s seldom that active users are online at the same time :(

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » Passionballet » Write here when you surf passionballet