Документ без названия

PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » Passionballet » New members, please read! ***IMPORTANT***

New members, please read! ***IMPORTANT***

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hello,

we noticed new registrations! This is great, yet we have very view PROACTIVE members.

We´ve been wondering: why did you bother to register at all if you guys don´t participate??

Are you reading the posts? If so, please comment or at least leave some likes.

Another question is: please let us know - preferably in this thread - how you found passionballet.

Please notice that we provide valuable content for you to read and expect you to give back (through participation!).

Thank you.

Write and participate, please - it cannot be said often enough!

Or at least tell us your reasons for silence:

1) Not in the mood
2) Shy
3) Lazy
4) Insecure
5) I am a spy
6) I am just a bad person

Dear members, new and old, please engage in conversations and use the private communication tools.

Please be polite and answer your messages.

This is a dialogue platform, not a hide-and-seek installation for people to wonder about each other´s thoughts but never care enough to communicate.

Thank you for understanding!

Hello, this is my first post, I'm very pleased that I am now a member, but I must ask: is there a problem if I write in English?

You may want to know: I tried several times to register using an Yahoo email, but was not allowed - I had to register with a Gmail address I hardly use. I also tried to contact you via the email in the box in frontpage, to ask why it didn't work, but it seems you did not receive?

Hello, dear MaggiM!
Welcome to our forum!
We're glad to have you with us!
It's not a problem at all if you write in English - we'll translate it for those who don't understand.
Regrettably I don't know why the Yahoo adress was rejected.
As far as my e-mail is concerned I really hardly use it - so I have to apologize for not answering your requests.
I'm glad you managed to register and looking forward to your postings. :flag:

Thank you!  8-)

Вы здесь » PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА » Passionballet » New members, please read! ***IMPORTANT***