Документ без названия

PASSIONBALLET ФОРУМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ БАЛЕТА, МУЗЫКИ И ТЕАТРА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Sergej Polunin. Dior Homme. Сергей Полунин.

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

So is Polunin one of the many faces of Dior now?
I don´t quite get the video.....

Elizaveta написал(а):

So is Polunin one of the many faces of Dior now?
I don´t quite get the video.....

He was 2012.

Ok, then I have a few questions for everyone here:

1) Do you think he represents Dior well?
2) If so, why is he the right choice?
3) What does Dior stand for?

I am interested in your replies :)

1) Yes, I do think so.
2) He's handsome and a great dancer
3) Beauty and style

:flag:

"Beaty and Style" can be applied to anything, we have to be more specific.

Dior Homme has been under the creative direction of Kris Van Assche since spring/summer 2008. It had been directed by Hedi Slimane since the fall/winter 2001-02 season. Under Hedi Slimane's direction, Dior Homme has introduced a characteristic slim silhouette which has since taken off within the fashion industry. The early collections delved into the exploration of the male sex. The look darkened during the Luster period which was inspired by the electroscene of Berlin. Since 2004 A/W, Dior Homme has delved into exploring the different styles of Rock.

Dior Homme Couture stands for a formal, minimalistic AND athletic look. It is characterized by an almost religiously attention to details and an unshakeable color palette of shades of black, gray, blue or chocolate.

During the 1980s and 1990s Dior's menswear line was called Dior Monsieur. Brad Pitt, Mick Jagger, David Beckham, and Kanye West have all been spotted wearing the clothes – it is very popular amongst rockstars. So it comes with no surprise for Polunin to cooperate with Dior, due to the image he creates for himself. ("Ballet rockstar"). While many other people are "dancers" and "handsome", not all of them position themselves the way Polunin does. Smart business move, since advertising deals bring lots of money.

http://1513f43de1df8b08e16c-d8d6213b156ba3a73e333057f5885fa8.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/1280-kkp4tfnzgtqzat6qj9cfwa1m6ft1hdryhs1148pm.jpg

This "smart business move" could be done because he is handsome and well-known as a brilliant dancer with some scandals. :crazyfun:

So other dancers aren´t handsome?

Who thinks that Polunin is the most beautiful dancer?

Are there other beautiful dancers out there? Everyone is welcomed to post pictures.